Welcome to Colonial Parking.....
x close
open ticker

Our Projects

New Castle Courthouse Garage

This project is located adjacent to the State of Delaware’s New Castle County Courthouse. As the State was nearing the completion of the development of the courthouse, they went out to the marketplace to determine if a Public-Private Partnership (P3) would be a viable way to develop the parking facility needed when the courthouse opened. Colonial Principals pulled together a development team that was successfully awarded the development rights for the New Castle County Courthouse Garage. The garage was designed, constructed, owned, financed and managed by the Colonial team on land leased from the State of Delaware. This creative solution required no investment from the State of Delaware, while providing much-needed, cost-free Juror Parking and returning dividends to the State.

Year Developed 2002
Number of Spaces 940

PNC Bank Center Garage

The PNC Bank Center began with a ten-year Colonial project assembling the ownership of the land on which the building was developed. After successfully managing the property as a surface parking lot, Colonial assembled the team to develop the Class “A” office building with integrated parking garage that was completed in 1985.

Year Developed 1985
Number of Spaces 550

1201 Market Street Garage

The land on which the 1201 N. Market Street building was developed consisted of a surface parking lot owned by Colonial on half the block and a surface parking lot owned by the Wilmington Parking Authority on the other half. A national developer of Class “A” office buildings, LaSalle Partners, came to Wilmington to develop a building on behalf of a financial institution client. Colonial negotiated the sale of their half of the block as well as the WPA half to provide the development site for this project while retaining some ownership of the project. Shortly after the building opened in 1985, LP and Colonial sold their interests in the building. Although, Colonial continues to manage the building’s parking garage. Office Building Space: 300,000.

Year Developed 1985
Number of Spaces 480